Shuna was excellent, extremely responsive and absolutely delivered. I went into the market as a first time homebuyer, expecting difficulties given the current situation o...
Shuna was excellent, extremely responsive and absolutely delivered. I went into the market as a first time homebuyer, expecting di...
5.0
2/14/2022
• jde31328
Showed home in 2022 in GA 30096.
Shuna was personal and took our needs in consideration for our home search. She was excellent in assisting us with great success in helping find us the perfect home !
Shuna was personal and took our needs in consideration for our home search. She was excellent in assisting us with great success i...
5.0
2/6/2022
• Greg Mitchell
Bought a Single Family home in 2021 in Charlton forge, Marietta, GA.
Hello Shuna– great to work with
It was difficult to purchase a home in Marietta - houses were already offered - 12:01 AM that showed newly available on Zillow.
I finall...
Hello Shuna– great to work with
It was difficult to purchase a home in Marietta - houses were already offered - 12:01 AM that sho...